- Serving size: 1
- Prepping time: 25 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 piece of skinless salmon
- Marinade: ½ tsp honey, ½ tsp sesame seeds, 1 tsp sesame oil
- a handful of mixed lettuce
- ¼ cup bocconcini cheese
- ¼ small red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Combine the marinade in a shallow bowl with the salmon. Leave to marinate for at least 20 minutes (overnight would help the salmon soak up the seasoning a lot more).
- Once the salmon has marinated, place it in a hot pan with olive oil. Cook for roughly 2 minutes on each side, depending on how rare you like your salmon.
- While the salmon is cooking chop up the remaining salad ingredients and combine them in a bowl. Dress salad with olive oil, balsamic, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sit salmon on top of the salad and break it apart.
- Mix together and enjoy!